CQG aims to be the partner of choice for clients and staff in creating trusted, practical, innovative solutions for sustainable and ethical development.
Our mission is to:
- Work closely and openly with our clients to deliver excellence and innovation in all our planning, environmental and engineering services;
- Respect our clients, staff and other stakeholders, using our skills and professionalism to deliver sound, practical outcomes and solutions to ideas, challenges, and opportunities; and
- Constantly improve our systems, processes, and capabilities to deliver outcomes in a timely and sustainably focused way.
At CQG, we embrace the attributes of integrity, flexibility, responsiveness, transparency, safety, environmental and cultural awareness, innovation and excellence.
We demonstrate these values by:
Safety and Environment
Promoting and maintaining a healthy and safe working environment so our staff benefit from a healthy work life balance and protecting our environment from harm.
Valuing the integrity, professionalism, energy, and diligence of our team.
Listening to our clients to ensure we deliver what they need, when they need it and to the standard they expect. Communicating openly with each other and our clients in co-operative, productive relationships.
Embracing systems, processes, continual improvement and learning that deliver high quality outcomes.
Our Sustainability Journey
CQG’s staff are passionate about protecting and enhancing our people, the environment, and communities in which we operate. We understand the importance of our business and its relationship with your business. As such, we have committed to reducing our greenhouse gas emissions which are our clients scope 3 emissions.
Our commitment to environment, social and governance performance is reflected in our values and policies.
- Participation in the AusIndustries Net-zero program and development of a Net-zero strategy
- CQG have been recognised as an ecoBiz Star Partner in 2023/24 as we reduced our water intensity by 52.9% and our energy intensity by 9.6%
- 46% energy usage from renewable solar source (2022/23)
- Responsible procurement such as purchasing recycled and sustainably manufactured paper
- Recycle and reuse products such as paper and kerbside recyclable materials
- CQG is proud to have teamed up with Traditional Owners Darumbal to form Tunuba, an Indigenous business with a key objective of securing contracts that provide job, business and capacity building opportunities for Darumbal People and Central Qld locally owned businesses.
- Gender equality and diversity in our workplace
- Community participation in environmental awareness programs such as Clean-up Australia Day, National tree planting day, and fundraising for multiple charities throughout the year
- Employee health and wellbeing program
CQG’s QHSE integrated management system is certified to international standards, that provides a high-level of assurance.