CQG is expanding and we are seeking a new member for our Business Support Unit. The role will be a full time position specialising in senior level word processing and financial assistance for our head office in Rockhampton.
CQG is one of regional Queensland’s leading environmental, engineering and planning consultancies delivering services to local, national and international clients. We are proud of our safety record, staff mentoring and well-being programs as well as our contribution to sustainable development.
The core of our success is our culture and the way we treat our staff and our clients. We are seeking experienced professionals who share our values and passion toward making a difference to the sustainability of the regions in which we work.
To apply for this position, you must have a proven track record in the production of high-quality professional documents and ability to act in a professional and confidential manner.
Applicants must possess the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proven ability in advanced Microsoft Office suite skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Pro;
- Proven ability in the use of financial management software;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- A confident, positive and professional attitude, excellent time management and organisation skills, flexibility and a strong focus on quality of results;
- Experience working with business systems, preferably those certified to ISO 9001 Quality Management; and
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Certificate IV in Business or Bookkeeping; and
- Visio and Project software experience.
The key outcomes required of this position are:
- Demonstrated commitment to CQG’s safe work practices.
- Compliance with CQG’s standard operating procedures.
- Completion of assigned work tasks on time, within budget and to a standard that reflects CQG’s commitment to quality outputs.
Some of the activities you will perform to achieve these key outcomes include, but are not limited to:
- Produce high quality professional documents including large scale, complex word processing, and other digital and hard copy documents including Powerpoint presentations and spreadsheets.
- Assist the Finance Officer to produce financial documentation as required. Example: purchase orders, accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys.
- Assist with the financial management and records for Tunuba Pty Ltd (JV company with Darumbal Enterprises).
- Assist with the maintenance of Project Management Software (at time of writing – Abtrac).
- Produce high quality professional marketing material including printing, scanning, collating, binding of documents and preparation of digital data discs; liaison with professional printers (e.g. Big Colour Works).
- Build and maintain effective working relationships through teamwork and a positive attitude.
- Assist with mentoring other administration staff.
- Communicate with other team members, technical staff, clients and public in a professional manner.
- Contribute to the quality, timely completion of projects in order to meet project objectives.
- Be accountable for own actions/work.
- Adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety and other statutory and legislative guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including Quality, Health, Safety and Environment, and actively participate in the development and improvement of these.
CQG Consulting offers an attractive salary package commensurate with experience, qualifications and expertise.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, please forward your current CV with a covering letter addressing the abovementioned required skills and characteristics to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will close to applicants at 5pm on Sunday 14 February 2021.
If you would like more information, please email queries to the above email address or visit our website at www.cqgroup.com.au.